Friday, November 26, 2010

24. ✿ The Cactus Garden ✿

- You can Click on the Picture to Enlarge them -


Those who look to Him are radiant.
Psalm 34:5a



I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go, 
will counsel you and watch over you.
Psalm 32:8



Have I not commanded thee?  Be strong and of good courage;
       be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed; for the Lord thy
       God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Joshua 1:9



Be truly glad.  There is wonderful joy ahead!
I Peter 1:6



Be content with what you have, for God has said, "Never
     will I leave you; never will I forsake you."  So say with
     confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
Hebrews 13:5,6



Except ye become as little children, ye will not enter the
      Kingdom of Heaven.
-
Matthew 18:3



If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to your
     mountain, "MOVE!" and it  WILL move... and NOTHING 
will be impossible for YOU!
Matthew 17:20



Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the
    Lord his hope and confidence.
Jeremiah 17:7



Cast your cares upon the Lord, for he cares about you.
I Peter 5:7



My soul finds rest in God alone: My salvation comes from Him.
Psalms 62:1



The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never
      come to an end; they are new every morning.
Lamentations 3:22-



Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Psalms 119:105



The fruit of the spirit is love, joy and peace.
Galatians 5:22



The kingdom of God is within you.
Luke 17:21



He covers the sky with clouds, he supplies the earth with rain,
    and maketh the grass grow on the hills.
Psalms 147:8



Come unto me, ye who are weary and overburdened, 
and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28



Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God.
Job 37:14



Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and
    be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
3 John 2



There is no fear in love; for perfect love casteth out fear.
I John 4:18


Love is patient, love is kind,
    Love does not insist on its own way.
    Love bears all things, believes all things,
    Hopes all things, endures all things.
    Love never fails.
I Corinthians 13:4-8



Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made
    the Lord his hope and confidence.
-
eremiah 17:7



And why are you anxious about what to wear? Consider the
    lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they
    spin. And yet I say to you, that even Solomon in all his glory
    is not arrayed like one of these.
Matthew 6:28-29



Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you; not as the world
    gives do I give to you.
John 14:27



God has poured out his love into our hearts.
Romans 5:



I came that you may have and enjoy life and have it in abundance,
    until it overflows.
John 10:10



Know ye not that ye are the temple of God and that the spirit of
    God dwelleth in you.
I Corinthians 3:16



Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might.
Ecclesiastes 9:10



With men it is impossible; but to God all things are possible.
Matthew 19:26



Remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the
    power to get wealth.
Deuteronomy 8:18



In the Lord, put your trust.
Psalms 11:1
_______________________________

God is with you in all that you do.
Genesis 21:22



I will give you peace and quietness.
I Chronicles 16:11



Freely you have received, freely give.
Matthew 10:8



Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse and prove me now
    herewith saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the
    windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing that there
    shall not be room enough to receive it.
Malachi 3:10-12



Glorious, majestic are his deeds, and his righteousness 
endures forever.
Psalms 111:3



His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, the Mighty God,
    the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6



Tell the heavens and earth to celebrate and sing! Command
    every mountain to join in song.
Isaiah 49:13




In time of trouble...He shall set me upon a rock.
Psalms 27



- To Share this with a Friend -


‘right click' on the ‘link’ below and then 'copy' the ‘Link address’





No comments:

Post a Comment