Saturday, November 20, 2010

5. ☆ life Expectancy ☆



Why be saddled with this thing called life expectancy...Of what relevance to an individual is such a statistic...Am I to concern myself with an allotment of days I never had and was never promised...Must I check off each day of my life as if I am subtracting from this imaginary hoard...No, on the contrary...I will add each day of my life to my treasure of days lived...And with each day, my treasure will grow, not diminish....Remember you must die whether you sit about moping all day long...or whether on feast days, you stretch out in a green field, happy with a bottle of Joy from your innermost cellar...seize this moment with passion...for it is all you have right now...



- To Share this with a Friend -

‘right click' on the ‘link’ below and then 'copy' the ‘Link address’



No comments:

Post a Comment