Sunday, November 21, 2010

10. ✿ How Perceptions are Formed ✿

- You can Click on the Picture to Enlarge it -




As we can see in the picture on this page, there are certain definite ways and paths followed by the human Subconscious mind...here is an example: 

I can rightly form a PERCEPTIONS of someone as being a thief, after seeing or hearing from someone else, he or she stole something. 

The next step is that I will think of that person in term of my perception - clouding my THOUGHTS of him/her, as that of being a thief, and treating them accordingly. 

When I meet with that person my ATTITUDE towards that person will instinctively be influenced by my perception and guided by my thoughts – I might show a bad attitude towards that person because of my perception even if that person is a rehabilitated thief. 

The next in line is my BEHAVIOUR towards that person. These are definite patterns that are followed by ever humans mind, guided by their perception of a person or situation or an idea influencing their behavior; therefore we should guard our minds and have them transform and constantly renewed – Oh and remember; to never judge a book by it’s colour!

It is said that .."As a man thinketh so is he"..so the programmed perception in the subconscious mind becomes the creative force directing man's way of reasoning and thinking. Romans 12: 2 states that we must "be transformed by the renewal of our minds". We have to constantly guard our minds and take our thoughts captive into obedience unto the Truth, as the Truth shall set us free. So all our perceptions should be Principle and Truth based.

Our Perceptions must therefore constantly be checked and scrutinized...for as a powerful and creative force operating from within, it can affect our live enormously for better or worse for good or bad.



- To Share this with a Friend -


‘right click' on the ‘link’ below and then 'copy' the ‘Link address’




No comments:

Post a Comment