Thursday, November 25, 2010

13. ✿ Psalm 23 ✿

- You can Click on the Pictures to Enlarge Them -


The Lord is my Shepherd = That's Relationship!


I shall not want = That's Supply!


He maketh me to lie down in green pastures = That's Rest!


He leadeth me beside the still waters = That's Refreshment! 


He restoreth my soul = That's Healing!


He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness = That's Guidance!


For His name sake = That's Purpose!


Yea, though I walk through the valley of t he shadow of death = That's Tribulations! 


I will fear no evil = That's Protection! 


For Thou art with me = That's Faithfulness! 


Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me = That's Discipline! 


Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies = That's Hope! 


Thou annointest my head with oil = That's Consecration! 


My cup runneth over = That's Abundance! 


Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life = That's Blessing !


And I will dwell in the house of the Lord = That's Security! 


Forever = That's Eternity! 


Face it, the Lord is crazy about you.
What is most valuable,
is not what we have in our lives, but
WHO we have in our lives!

Gods Riches Blessings!

- To Share this with a Friend -


‘right click' on the ‘link’ below and then 'copy' the ‘Link address’



No comments:

Post a Comment