Friday, December 17, 2010

44. ✿ I Will Take Care of You ✿

- You can Click on the Pictures to Enlarge Them -


My eyes were fixed upon you child,
Before you came to be.
Every moment of your future,
Fully known by Me…

I see the wounds, so hard to bear,
The pain you try to hide.
Child turn your face, for, surely,
I AM right here, at your side.

Your brokenness, was My own cup,
So I can bring you through.
For every anguish you endure, child,
I endured it too.

I’ll soothe your aching heart
And so you’ll find comfort, in My touch.
For child, I suffered in your place.
I treasure you so much.

Although your path is narrow,
I AM walking close to you.
For every step you take child,
Is a step, that I take too.

I AM the Lord; And I’ve created,
All that you can see.
Though troubles come,
You need not fear,
For you belong to Me.


- To Share this with a Friend -


‘right click' on the ‘link’ below and then 'copy' the ‘Link address’


No comments:

Post a Comment